Click-On Inline Super-Clean traps for GC/MS and LC/MS
Click-On Inline Super-Clean traps
Click-On Inline Super-Clean Traps are inline traps designed with Click-On adaptor
connectors which allows inline cartridges to be exchanged without introducing oxygen.
Spring loaded check valves seal when a filter is removed and open only when a new
filter has been locked in place. There is no need for loosening and tightening fittings
every time a trap is changed and your system will not become contaminated during
Carrier Gas Purity
Carrier gas should contain less than 1ppm of oxygen, moisture, or other trace contaminants,
to prevent column degradation, increase column lifetime, and decrease stationary
phase bleed. The expense of using high-purity gases in combination with carrier
gas line purifiers will be offset by longer column lifetime and less GC maintenance.
Contaminants cause ghost peaks to appear during temperature programming and degrade
the validity of analytical data. Make-up gas also should be contaminant-free, or
baseline fluctuations and excessive detector noise can occur; detector gases should
be free of water and hydrocarbons, or excessive baseline noise can result. Gas purifiers
remove these contaminants from gas sources, thereby improving system performance.
Why our Click-On Inline filters are 'Simply the best'?
- Available in Glass and Stainless Steel, easy to combine with the Click-On Double Connector
- They are fully made of glass and metal: no diffusion and no micro leaks.
- Quick Fit Click-On Connectors: No tools required to exchange, replacement of Filter Cartridge within seconds, without introducing
contaminants into the system.
- Helium and Hydrogen specific Traps Available: ready to use and operational within 15 minutes after installation.
- Easy to read indicators warns when a filter becomes saturated : allowing you enough time to order a replacement. *
- Polymer shielding of glass filter: safety. *
- All materials used are recycable or renewable.
- Every filter is managed by a unique serial number.
* (Applies to Glass Click-On Traps only)