Gas Purifiers for GC/MS and LC/MS
Super Clean Gas Filters
Cartridge systems make changing gas filters quick and easy. A base plate allows
cartridges to be exchanged without introducing oxygen. Spring-loaded check valves
seal when a filter is removed and open only when a new filter has been locked in
place. There is no longer a need for loosening and tightening fittings everytime
a trap is changed and your system will not become contaminated during the proces.
Carrier Gas Purity
Carrier gas should contain less than 1ppm of oxygen, moisture, or other trace contaminants,
to prevent column degradation, increase column lifetime, and decrease stationary
phase bleed. The expense of using high-purity gases in combination with carrier
gas line purifiers will be offset by longer column lifetime and less GC maintenance.
Contaminants cause ghost peaks to appear during temperature programming and degrade
the validity of analytical data. Make-up gas also should be contaminant-free, or
baseline fluctuations and excessive detector noise can occur; detector gases should
be free of water and hydrocarbons, or excessive baseline noise can result. Gas purifiers
remove these contaminants from gas sources, thereby improving system performance.
Why our Super Clean Gas filters are 'Simply the best'?
- They are fully made of glass and metal: no diffusion and no micro leaks.
- Quick Fit Base plate: No tools required to exchange, replacement of Filter Cartridge
within seconds, without introducing contaminants into the system.
- Easy to read indicators warns when a filter becomes saturated : allowing you enough
time to order a replacement.
- Helium and Hydrogen specific Cartridges Available: ready to use and operational
within 15 minutes after installation.
- Polymer shielding of glass filter: safety.
- All materials used are recycable or renewable.
- Every filter is managed by a unique serial number.